This is THE MOST POWERFUL “COMPLETE CHAKRA” VIDEO I HAVE EVER CREATED!!! In so many ways; the music is textured with several additional layers of audio/frequencies, the imagery is far more powerful and has non-distracting visual guidance to always let you know where you are… what Chakra you are on.
1) Muladhara/Root Chakra – (red) This Chakra which is located in the perineum, the region between the genitals and the anus. It is related to instinct, security, survival and also to basic human potentiality. When out of balance, you may feel tired, overly cautious, afraid of change and cold from weak circulation. It also affects sexuality, lust and obsession. Physically, Muladhara governs sexuality, mentally it governs stability, emotionally it governs sensuality, and spiritually it governs a sense of security.
2) Svadisthana/Sacral Chakra – (orange) This Chakra is located on the spine in the lower abdomen area. It is associated with sexuality, emotions and desire, also the ability to sense things on a more psychic level. If out of balance, you may feel unresponsive sexually and emotionally, anti social, uncreative and repressed. The key issues involving Svadisthana are relationships, violence, addictions, basic emotional needs, and pleasure. Physically, Svadisthana governs reproduction, mentally it governs creativity, emotionally it governs joy, and spiritually it governs enthusiasm.
3) Manipura/Solar Plexus Chakra – (yellow) This Chakra is located on the spine just above the naval. It is connected with the intellect. It is the center of our personal power, our anger, sensuality, strength and the take action part of ourselves. This psychic center is where we experience our so called “gut feelings.” Unbalanced symptoms are mental slumps, lethargy, feeling isolated, feeling afraid, overcautious. Key issues governed by Manipura are issues of personal power, fear, anxiety, opinion-formation, introversion, and transition from simple or base emotions to complex. Mentally it governs personal power, emotionally it governs expansiveness, and spiritually, all matters of growth.
4) Anahata/Heart Chakra – (green) This Chakra is located on the spine in the area of the heart. It is associated with our ability to give and receive love, feel compassion and to reach out to others. It is the center of the Chakras, balancing the seven energy centers. When out of balance, you may feel closed off to others, lack of self esteem, insecure, jealous, unloved and filled with self doubt. Key issues involving Anahata involve complex emotions, compassion, tenderness, unconditional love, equilibrium, rejection and well-being. Emotionally it governs unconditional love for the self and others, mentally it governs passion, and spiritually it governs devotion.
5) Vishuddha/Throat Chakra – (blue or turquoise) This Chakra is located on the spine in the throat area. It is associated with our ability to communicate, our creativity, right brain activities, speech and hearing. When unbalanced, it will cause communication problems, the inability to express our feelings and ideas. Emotionally it governs independence, mentally it governs fluent thought, and spiritually, it governs a sense of security.
6) Ajna/Brow/Third Eye Chakra – (indigo) This Chakra is located at the mid forehead, just above the eyes, and at the first cervical vertebra of the spine. A strong psychic center, connected with clairvoyance, the subconscious, intuition, imagination, creativity and healing. Unbalanced, may cause forgetfulness, self doubt and the inability to trust your instincts. Ajna, is known as the third eye chakra and is linked to the pineal gland which may inform a model of its envisioning. The pineal gland is a light sensitive gland that produces the hormone melatonin which regulates sleep and waking up. Ajna’s key issues involve balancing the higher & lower selves and trusting inner guidance. Ajna’s inner aspect relates to the access of intuition. Mentally, Ajna deals with visual consciousness. Emotionally, Ajna deals with clarity on an intuitive level.
7) Sahasrara/Crown Chakra – (violet) This Chakra is located at the top of the head, slightly to the back. Associated with our feeling of oneness with “the all,” spiritual wisdom, final understanding, and connectedness with our inner spirit. Unbalanced, the crown chakra can cause a feeling of disconnectedness with the “river of life,” uninspired, feeling misunderstood and self denial. Sahasrara’s inner aspect deals with the release of karma.
Peace to you all my friends! Namaste!
(NEW) Taos Winds Spirit Shoppe (Taos Winds t-shirts and such)
Taos Winds – Tip Jar (leave a tip if you enjoy my music)
Taos Winds – Music Downloads:
Source: Taos Winds Spirit Music
** Note: Use the tips on your own consent, author or website will not be responsible for any consequences whatsoever