- Psychic Healing
- 0 Comment
- creepy stories, ghost stories, horror stories, lets talk paranormal live, our haunted travels, panicdvideos, paranormal stories, paranormal stories full episodes, paranormal stories time, pusa studios, real ghost story, real ghost story audio, real ghost story telling, real paranormal stories, real paranormal stories compilation, scary stories, true ghost stories, true paranormal stories, true scary stories, true scary stories reaction
Tonight’s live stream is going to be “Off the chart exciting.” Finally we will have the awesome guests PUSA Studios on the show, and Ksenija will be sharing her paranormal story.
Oh, and whatever else we think of throwing in on the show. Join us, let’s have some fun.
👻 Be sure to visit Pusa Studios:
#parapeeps #ourhauntedtravels #letstalkparanormal
👻 Consider supporting the channel on Patreon:
👻 Check out our newly formatted “Our Haunted Travels” Webpage:
👻 JOIN OUR DISCORD:
☑️Get our first volume of “Our Haunted Travels” on Amazon at:
☑️ Get the First Volume of the “Our Haunted Travels” Coloring Book at:
OFFICIAL GiVE-A-WAY RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: The “Let’s Talk Paranormal” Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to visitor at least 13 years of age at time of entry (“Entrant”(s)). Void where prohibited. The Giveaway is sponsored by PANICd.com (“Sponsor”).
2. Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter random drawings, as described below, on the PANICdVideos YouTube Channel (the “Channel”) for a chance at our stated give-a-way in the video (“Prize”). The average retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $12.50. The total ARV of all Prizes is $12.50. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on THE DATE OF THIS VIDEO and shall end at SEVEN DAYS FROM THIS VIDEO (“Giveaway Period”).
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must (a) subscribe to the Channel, (b) “like” the video (“Video) and (c) place a comment (“Comment”) on the Video (together the “Entry”). Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. ONLY ONE ENTRY IS PERMITTED PER PERSON.
5. Winning: The winner of the Giveaway (“Winner”) shall be chosen by the Sponsor based on Sponsor’s personal affinity for the Comment. The Winner shall be chosen within 7 days of the end of the Giveaway Period.
6. Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the drawing via Video Announcement or Email. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 10 days of notification, or as directed by the Sponsor. The failure to respond timely, to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the Sponsor may declare an alternate winner, based on another random drawing. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’ sole discretion. The Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
6. Rights of Sponsor: Sponsor, shall have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse any Entry whatsoever made by Entrants which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason.
7. YouTube Policies
a) Your participation in and entry into this giveaway must be in compliance with YouTube’s own Community Guidelines. Entries which don’t comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
b) YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all liability related to this Giveaway.
(a division of DNS Technology Consultants, Inc.)
1397 Leyton Drive
Youngstown, Ohio 44509
Sample rules provided by: © Lior Leser, Esq. on YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/web20lawyer (Thank you!)
Source: PANICdVideos – Our Haunted Travels
** Note: Use the tips on your own consent, author or website will not be responsible for any consequences whatsoever